Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Tue January 4, 2005
Charter Changes Move Towards Town Meeting Day Ballot
By Pat Bradley
Burlington, VT – Towns and cities across Vermont are preparing items for the Town Meeting Day Ballot. Last night, Burlington's City Council authorized moving forward with several charter changes to be presented to voters in March. Two non-binding resolutions were postponed for later discussion. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.