Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
WAMC New York News
Wed February 23, 2005
Charter School Moves into Permanent Home
By John Krol
Adams, MA – A controversial public charter school in Berkshire County is set to settle into its permanent home on March 7th, after delays in bringing converted office space up to code.
Governor Mitt Romney has pushed for more charter schools, while opponents say the funding formula is not fair to traditional public schools. WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief John Krol toured the new space with the school's director.