Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Two NYS Legislators Look To Regulate E-Cigarettes
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
- MTA Police Identify Passengers Who Died In Metro-North Train Derailment
Wed May 22, 2013
Chesterwoood Vintage Motorcar Festival
Chesterwood, the country home, studio, and gardens of America’s foremost public sculptor – Daniel Chester French is holding their Vintage Motorcar Festival this Sunday, May 26th – rain or shine – from 10am to 4pm.
The National Trust Historic Site is located in Stockbridge, MA. The Vintage Motorcar Festival was initiated in 1974 and with live music, local food, family events and – of course – gorgeous antique cars - has always been one of the region’s most popular meets. There will be many new aspectsd this year – like Lego car races, lots of antique motorcycles, and a real- time scavenger hunt made from photos of car features as they come in.
We are joined by Event Co-Chairs Rich Bradway and Garth Story.
Arts & Culture