Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
Wed May 22, 2013
Chesterwoood Vintage Motorcar Festival
Chesterwood, the country home, studio, and gardens of America’s foremost public sculptor – Daniel Chester French is holding their Vintage Motorcar Festival this Sunday, May 26th – rain or shine – from 10am to 4pm.
The National Trust Historic Site is located in Stockbridge, MA. The Vintage Motorcar Festival was initiated in 1974 and with live music, local food, family events and – of course – gorgeous antique cars - has always been one of the region’s most popular meets. There will be many new aspectsd this year – like Lego car races, lots of antique motorcycles, and a real- time scavenger hunt made from photos of car features as they come in.
We are joined by Event Co-Chairs Rich Bradway and Garth Story.
Arts & Culture