Most Active Stories
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- The Gooey Chocolate Cookie Recipe That's Worth $5,000
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Beyond Addiction: How Science and Kindness Help People Change
Wed May 22, 2013
Chesterwoood Vintage Motorcar Festival
Chesterwood, the country home, studio, and gardens of America’s foremost public sculptor – Daniel Chester French is holding their Vintage Motorcar Festival this Sunday, May 26th – rain or shine – from 10am to 4pm.
The National Trust Historic Site is located in Stockbridge, MA. The Vintage Motorcar Festival was initiated in 1974 and with live music, local food, family events and – of course – gorgeous antique cars - has always been one of the region’s most popular meets. There will be many new aspectsd this year – like Lego car races, lots of antique motorcycles, and a real- time scavenger hunt made from photos of car features as they come in.
We are joined by Event Co-Chairs Rich Bradway and Garth Story.
Arts & Culture