Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Mon November 21, 2005
Choice for seniors
By Jessica Bloustein
Boston, MA – A comprehensive measure to provide health coverage to the state's uninsured, making its way through the Massachusetts State Legislature, may give seniors on medicaid more of a choice in how they are cared for. That choice is getting mixed reactions from elder care organizations in the state.
W-A-M-C's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Jessica Bloustein reports.