Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
WAMC New York News
Mon November 21, 2005
Choice for seniors
By Jessica Bloustein
Boston, MA – A comprehensive measure to provide health coverage to the state's uninsured, making its way through the Massachusetts State Legislature, may give seniors on medicaid more of a choice in how they are cared for. That choice is getting mixed reactions from elder care organizations in the state.
W-A-M-C's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Jessica Bloustein reports.