Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Scenic Rail Expected To Be Running In Northern Berkshires This Summer
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Threats Lead To Hamilton College Lockdown
WAMC New York News
Mon November 21, 2005
Choice for seniors
By Jessica Bloustein
Boston, MA – A comprehensive measure to provide health coverage to the state's uninsured, making its way through the Massachusetts State Legislature, may give seniors on medicaid more of a choice in how they are cared for. That choice is getting mixed reactions from elder care organizations in the state.
W-A-M-C's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Jessica Bloustein reports.