Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Mon November 21, 2005
Choice for seniors
By Jessica Bloustein
Boston, MA – A comprehensive measure to provide health coverage to the state's uninsured, making its way through the Massachusetts State Legislature, may give seniors on medicaid more of a choice in how they are cared for. That choice is getting mixed reactions from elder care organizations in the state.
W-A-M-C's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Jessica Bloustein reports.