Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Tue October 16, 2012
Chris Elliott is an Emmy award-winning writer, actor, and comedian. He was a cast member on Saturday Night Live, appeared as a recurring character called "the guy under the seats" on Late Night with David Letterman, and starred in the TV series Get a Life and Everybody Loves Raymond. He is the co-writer and star of the cult classic movie Cabin Boy, and appeared in There's Something About Mary, Groundhog Day, and Scary Movie 2, among many other films. Currently he stars in the Adult Swim series, Eagleheart.
Elliott is the son of Bob and Ray comedy duo legend Bob Elliott, and he is the father of former Saturday Night Live cast member Abby Elliott. He is the author of several books, including Into Hot Air: Another "Novel" by Chris Elliott, The Shroud of the Thwacker, and Daddy's Boy: A Son's Shocking Account of Life with a Famous Father . His new book is The Guy Under the Sheets: The Unauthorized Autobiography.
Arts & Culture