Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Thu March 29, 2012
CIA Awards Tonight
The Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park is presenting its 2012
Leadership Awards tonight - Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Dave Lucas has
The New York gala is an annual scholarship fundraiser for The Culinary
Institute of America, which for more than six decades has been setting
the standard for excellence in professional culinary education.
1978 CIA graduate Chef Dean Fearing made the trip up from Dallas, Texas.
Fearing and some of the other honorees will be at the sprawling Hyde
Park campus Friday afternoon to meet with students. I asked President
Ryan what the college does with all of the food that's prepared every
Tonight's awards ceremony is being held at The New York Marriott Marquis
in Times Square