Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Scenic Rail Expected To Be Running In Northern Berkshires This Summer
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Threats Lead To Hamilton College Lockdown
WAMC New York News
Wed April 5, 2006
Citizens Concerned About Contaminant Cleanup
By Deborah Runcie
Fort Edward, NY – Now that General Electric and the
Environmental Protection Agency are getting
closer to putting a shovel in the ground to begin the 40-mile Upper Hudson River clean-up from Fort Edward to Troy, more and more residents in Fort Edward are voicing their concerns.
WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Deborah Runcie has more.