Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
WAMC New York News
Wed April 5, 2006
Citizens Concerned About Contaminant Cleanup
By Deborah Runcie
Fort Edward, NY – Now that General Electric and the
Environmental Protection Agency are getting
closer to putting a shovel in the ground to begin the 40-mile Upper Hudson River clean-up from Fort Edward to Troy, more and more residents in Fort Edward are voicing their concerns.
WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Deborah Runcie has more.