Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Glens Falls Prepares For Basketball Tournament Weekend
WAMC New York News
Wed April 5, 2006
Citizens Concerned About Contaminant Cleanup
By Deborah Runcie
Fort Edward, NY – Now that General Electric and the
Environmental Protection Agency are getting
closer to putting a shovel in the ground to begin the 40-mile Upper Hudson River clean-up from Fort Edward to Troy, more and more residents in Fort Edward are voicing their concerns.
WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Deborah Runcie has more.