Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New York News
Mon October 11, 2004
Citizens' Watchdog Celebrates 30 Years
By Pat Bradley
Albany, NY – Common Cause-New York is celebrating its 30th anniversary this week. Over the past three decades, the citizens' lobby has been involved in some of the most significant government reform legislation to be enacted in the state. North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley spoke to current Common Cause-New York executive director Rachael Leon about the history, accomplishments and future of the organization.