Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
WAMC New England News
Mon May 22, 2006
City Councilor Concerned About University Alcohol Ban
By Pat Bradley
Burlington, VT – The University of Vermont recently banned alcohol in its dorms, even for students over 21. A Burlington, Vermont city councillor considered putting forth a resolution tonight chastizing the University for not considering the effects on the city. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.