Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
WAMC New England News
Mon May 22, 2006
City Councilor Concerned About University Alcohol Ban
By Pat Bradley
Burlington, VT – The University of Vermont recently banned alcohol in its dorms, even for students over 21. A Burlington, Vermont city councillor considered putting forth a resolution tonight chastizing the University for not considering the effects on the city. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.