Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
Sun August 26, 2012
Clean And Green In Fort Wayne, Ind.
Originally published on Sun August 26, 2012 10:13 am
My friend Stephen J. Bailey is a strong voice for the revitalization of downtown Fort Wayne. He oversees social media and web development for the Downtown Improvement District. He enjoys running and whenever he runs through downtown or the West Central area, he takes a bag with him so he can pick up trash as he goes.
He participated in the "Clean and Green 2012" initiative to keep this city looking its best. And he volunteers at a local hospice care center. When it comes to local volunteers who make a difference, Stephen is at the top of the list.
Carly Bilby works for an insurance brokerage firm in Fort Wayne and listens to WBOI.