Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
Fri March 14, 2014
"Clean" by David Sheff
In his new book, Clean: Overcoming Addiction and Ending America's Greatest Tragedy, David Sheff shows that addiction is a preventable, treatable disease, not a moral failing.
Sheff’s ongoing research and reporting on the science of addiction earned him a place on Time Magazine's list of the World's Most Influential People.