Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
- The Truth About The Left Brain / Right Brain Relationship
WAMC New York News
Thu June 2, 2005
Clergy Attending Training Sessions
By Pat Bradley
Burlington, VT – In 2003, the Vermont Legislature added clergy to the list of people required by law to report suspected incidences of child abuse and neglect. The Vermont Department for Children and Families is currently holding training sessions so that clergy can learn about reporting requirements and discuss any challenges they face when reporting suspected abuse.
WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.