Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Scenic Rail Expected To Be Running In Northern Berkshires This Summer
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Threats Lead To Hamilton College Lockdown
WAMC New York News
Thu June 2, 2005
Clergy Attending Training Sessions
By Pat Bradley
Burlington, VT – In 2003, the Vermont Legislature added clergy to the list of people required by law to report suspected incidences of child abuse and neglect. The Vermont Department for Children and Families is currently holding training sessions so that clergy can learn about reporting requirements and discuss any challenges they face when reporting suspected abuse.
WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.