Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
WAMC New York News
Thu June 2, 2005
Clergy Attending Training Sessions
By Pat Bradley
Burlington, VT – In 2003, the Vermont Legislature added clergy to the list of people required by law to report suspected incidences of child abuse and neglect. The Vermont Department for Children and Families is currently holding training sessions so that clergy can learn about reporting requirements and discuss any challenges they face when reporting suspected abuse.
WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.