Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Mon March 14, 2005
Clinton Vows to Fight Medicaid Cuts
By Allison Dunne
Albany, NY – New York's junior senator says she's on a mission this week to fight to protect the existing Medicaid program, and remove proposed cuts from the Senate budget resolution. She says part of her remedy calls for the creation of a bi-partisan commission to recommend improvements. WAMC's Allison Dunne has more.