Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Mon February 27, 2006
Clinton wary of Dubai Ports deal
By Jessica Bloustein
Albany, NY – New York Senator Hillary Clinton says she is cautiously optimistic about the Bush Administration's vow to conduct a mandatory investigation of Dubai Ports World. That's the company that has a deal pending with the U.S. to take over management of six key ports, including New York and New Jersey. Cllnton spoke to New York State mayors at their annual legislative conference Monday.
WAMC's Capital District Bureau Chief Jessica Bloustein reports.