Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Mon February 27, 2006
Clinton wary of Dubai Ports deal
By Jessica Bloustein
Albany, NY – New York Senator Hillary Clinton says she is cautiously optimistic about the Bush Administration's vow to conduct a mandatory investigation of Dubai Ports World. That's the company that has a deal pending with the U.S. to take over management of six key ports, including New York and New Jersey. Cllnton spoke to New York State mayors at their annual legislative conference Monday.
WAMC's Capital District Bureau Chief Jessica Bloustein reports.