Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
WAMC New York News
Mon February 27, 2006
Clinton wary of Dubai Ports deal
By Jessica Bloustein
Albany, NY – New York Senator Hillary Clinton says she is cautiously optimistic about the Bush Administration's vow to conduct a mandatory investigation of Dubai Ports World. That's the company that has a deal pending with the U.S. to take over management of six key ports, including New York and New Jersey. Cllnton spoke to New York State mayors at their annual legislative conference Monday.
WAMC's Capital District Bureau Chief Jessica Bloustein reports.