Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Glens Falls Prepares For Basketball Tournament Weekend
WAMC New York News
Mon February 27, 2006
Clinton wary of Dubai Ports deal
By Jessica Bloustein
Albany, NY – New York Senator Hillary Clinton says she is cautiously optimistic about the Bush Administration's vow to conduct a mandatory investigation of Dubai Ports World. That's the company that has a deal pending with the U.S. to take over management of six key ports, including New York and New Jersey. Cllnton spoke to New York State mayors at their annual legislative conference Monday.
WAMC's Capital District Bureau Chief Jessica Bloustein reports.