Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Thu July 1, 2004
Coalition Appeals To DEC for Belleayre Ski Info
By Allison Dunne
Arkville, New York – A coalition of environmental groups that is seeking party status in the Belleayre Resort hearings, has filed an appeal with the commissioner of New York's Department of Environmental Conservation. The group wants access to information regarding a planned expansion of the Belleayre Mountain Ski Center. The group's attorney says the information is necessary when considering the proposed Belleayre Resort. WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne has more.