Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
WAMC New York News
Tue April 3, 2007
Code of Conduct
By Dave Lucas
Albany, NY – New York Attorney General Andrew Cuomo is threatening legal action against several colleges and universities who have signed student loan settlement agreements. The institutions have committed to change their student loan practices and, in some cases, repay disputed funds they received from lenders in the form of what Cuomo calls kickbacks. Capital District Bureau Chief Dave Lucas Reports.