Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Tue April 3, 2007
Code of Conduct
By Dave Lucas
Albany, NY – New York Attorney General Andrew Cuomo is threatening legal action against several colleges and universities who have signed student loan settlement agreements. The institutions have committed to change their student loan practices and, in some cases, repay disputed funds they received from lenders in the form of what Cuomo calls kickbacks. Capital District Bureau Chief Dave Lucas Reports.