Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
WAMC New York News
Tue April 3, 2007
Code of Conduct
By Dave Lucas
Albany, NY – New York Attorney General Andrew Cuomo is threatening legal action against several colleges and universities who have signed student loan settlement agreements. The institutions have committed to change their student loan practices and, in some cases, repay disputed funds they received from lenders in the form of what Cuomo calls kickbacks. Capital District Bureau Chief Dave Lucas Reports.