Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Tue April 3, 2007
Code of Conduct
By Dave Lucas
Albany, NY – New York Attorney General Andrew Cuomo is threatening legal action against several colleges and universities who have signed student loan settlement agreements. The institutions have committed to change their student loan practices and, in some cases, repay disputed funds they received from lenders in the form of what Cuomo calls kickbacks. Capital District Bureau Chief Dave Lucas Reports.