Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Owens Would Like To Continue In Economic Development Role
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
Tue November 12, 2013
Colin Quinn Brings One-Man Show On Constitution To Albany
Comedian Colin Quinn has had a long career on stage and screen, from the New York comedy clubs to the early days of MTV to a five-year run on Saturday Night Live.
In addition to his many comedy specials, Quinn hosted Tough Crowd on Comedy Central and has appeared in films like A Night at the Roxbury, Grown Ups and Grown Ups 2, in addition to a stint on HBO’s Girls.
Quinn has also shown an affinity for the one-man show, dating back to 1994’s Sanctifying Grace. More recently, his Broadway show Colin Quinn Long Story Short, directed by Jerry Seinfeld, was nominated for a Drama Desk Award and later an Emmy when it ran as an HBO special.
His newest show is Unconstitutional and, fresh from an off-Broadway run, it stops at The Egg in Albany Nov. 16 as part of a 13 Colonies tour.
Arts & Culture