Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New England News
Tue August 26, 2008
College unions file complaint against state
Springfield, MA – Eleven unions representing nearly 10,000 faculty and staff at state universities and colleges have filed an unfair labor practices complaint against the state Board of Higher Education and the University of Massachusetts board of trustees. WAMC's Jill Rontey has more. COPYRIGHT 2008 BY THE ASSOCIATED PRESS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.