Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New England News
Tue August 26, 2008
College unions file complaint against state
Springfield, MA – Eleven unions representing nearly 10,000 faculty and staff at state universities and colleges have filed an unfair labor practices complaint against the state Board of Higher Education and the University of Massachusetts board of trustees. WAMC's Jill Rontey has more. COPYRIGHT 2008 BY THE ASSOCIATED PRESS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.