Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Western Massachusetts School Investigates Allegations Of Inappropriate Sexual Conduct
Fri September 7, 2012
Columbia County event targets mental health justice
The National Alliance on Mental Illness-Columbia County is sponsoring a symposium called Navigating/Advocating Within the Local Criminal Justice System at Columbia Greene Community College on September 13. The event features representatives of law enforcement, the justice system, and mental health officials.
Sheri Bolevice is spokesperson for the National Alliance on Mental Illness-Columbia County, which works to support the mentally ill through education, advocacy and support. She spoke with WAMC's Alan Chartock.