Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Mon February 6, 2012
'Coming Apart': Greatest Inequality in America Is Cultural
Robert Siegel talks to Charles Murray about his book, "Coming Apart: The State of White America, 1960-2010." Murray says the greatest source of inequality in America isn't economic, it's cultural. He contends that a large swath of white America — poor and working-class whites, who make up approximately 30-percent of the white population — is turning away from the core values that have sustained the American experiment.