Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Tue July 30, 2013
Commerce Secretary Penny Pritzker To Visit Albany And Wallingford
U.S. Secretary of Commerce Penny Pritzker is visiting New York and Connecticut today.
Pritzker will visit Albany, New York and Wallingford, Connecticut on the second leg of her nationwide listening tour. She’s traveling across the country to meet with businesses and thought leaders, entrepreneurs, academics and Department of Commerce employees.
While in Albany, Pritzker will visit SEMATECH and the State University of New York’s (SUNY) College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering.
Later, Pritzker will travel to Wallingford to visit APS Technology Inc., where she will be joined by Connecticut Governor Dannel Malloy.
Pritzker says the purpose of the tour is to hear about efforts that drive economic development and create good-paying, long-term jobs.
Copyright 2013 Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.