Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
WAMC New England News
Tue October 10, 2006
Commission Considers Tolls in Western Mass.
By Dan Bobkoff
SPringfield, ma – A Massachusetts state commission is expected to recommend raising the gas tax by 9 cents a gallon and increasing the number of tolls on the state's highways. The goal is to fund repairs to the state's aging road and bridge infrastructure. Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Dan Bobkoff has the story.