Most Active Stories
- Cheerios Commercial Leaves Bitter Taste
- Breaking the Sound Barrier - NPR Labs Brings Radio To Hearing Impaired
- Dr. Dorothy Peteet, Columbia University – Hudson River and Climate Records
- Dr. Sara Konrath, University of Michigan – Age and Empathy
- Mass. Medical Marijuana Regulations Approved, Communities Prepare For Dispensaries
WAMC New England News
Thu January 25, 2007
Committee of Vermont Senate Begins Reviewing Revamp of State Campaign Finance Law
By Pat Bradley
Montpelier, VT – A committee of the Vermont Senate has begun looking into how they can rewrite the state's campaign finance law. The statute must be re-worked because the U-S Supreme Court ruled it unconstitutional.
WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.