Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
WAMC New England News
Thu January 25, 2007
Committee of Vermont Senate Begins Reviewing Revamp of State Campaign Finance Law
By Pat Bradley
Montpelier, VT – A committee of the Vermont Senate has begun looking into how they can rewrite the state's campaign finance law. The statute must be re-worked because the U-S Supreme Court ruled it unconstitutional.
WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.