Most Active Stories
- Dr. Jeffrianne Wilder, University of North Florida – Skin Color and Racism
- Boston Bombing Suspect's Body Finally 'Entombed,' Police Say
- Dr. Zlatan Krizan, Iowa State University – Envy and Narcissism
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- Mass. Medical Marijuana Regulations Approved, Communities Prepare For Dispensaries
WAMC New England News
Thu January 25, 2007
Committee of Vermont Senate Begins Reviewing Revamp of State Campaign Finance Law
By Pat Bradley
Montpelier, VT – A committee of the Vermont Senate has begun looking into how they can rewrite the state's campaign finance law. The statute must be re-worked because the U-S Supreme Court ruled it unconstitutional.
WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.