Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New England News
Tue April 11, 2006
Committees to Hear Opinions on Farm Identification
By Pat Bradley
Montpelier, VT – A joint hearing by the Vermont House and Senate Agriculture Committees will be held tonight to discuss the idea of identifying farm and animal locations in Vermont. There is concern, and some confusion, over what type of identification system farmers will have to deal with and whether it will lead to additional costs. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.