Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
WAMC New England News
Fri December 29, 2006
Communities Prepare for First Night Festivals
By Pat Bradley
Burlington, VT – Many communities in the area are preparing for New Year's Eve festivities. For some that means a day-long festival of the arts known as First Night. North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley looks at First Night in two communities.