Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
New England News
Thu August 16, 2012
Community Corner: Judy Dumont, Director of the Massachusetts Broadband Institute
Today, local, state, and federal officials gathered in Pittsfield to mark the launch of a new web service developed to serve Massachusetts veterans search for benefits programs. WAMC’s Lucas Willard spoke with director of the Massachusetts Broadband Insitute, Judy Dumont, about the development of the web portal.
The MassVets Adivsor website is available online at www.massvetsadvisor.org