Most Active Stories
- Buffalo's Major Highways Closed, I-90 And I-190, Routes 219 And 400
- Programming Notes: November 2014
- College Community Shaken By Student Death
- We Bought A Church: Pittsfield Treasure A Sanctuary Once Again
- Vermont Attorney General Asks Court To Throw Out Industry Lawsuit Against State’s GMO Labeling Law
WAMC New York News
Wed February 1, 2006
Community looks at Convention Center Plans
By Jessica Bloustein
Albany, NY – Led by city and county officials, Albany residents gathered Tuesday night to discuss questions and concerns they have about a new downtown hotel and convention center planned for the city, that will likely affect the entire Capital Region.
WAMC's Capital District Bureau chief Jessica Bloustein attended the meeting, where they took the first steps toward seeking a community benefit agreement with developers.