Most Active Stories
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- The Gooey Chocolate Cookie Recipe That's Worth $5,000
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Beyond Addiction: How Science and Kindness Help People Change
WAMC New York News
Wed February 1, 2006
Community looks at Convention Center Plans
By Jessica Bloustein
Albany, NY – Led by city and county officials, Albany residents gathered Tuesday night to discuss questions and concerns they have about a new downtown hotel and convention center planned for the city, that will likely affect the entire Capital Region.
WAMC's Capital District Bureau chief Jessica Bloustein attended the meeting, where they took the first steps toward seeking a community benefit agreement with developers.