Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Wed March 17, 2004
Community Radio Station Still On Air
By Kelly Wilkinson
Brattleboro, VT – A community radio station in Brattleboro Vermont hopes to take on the Federal Communications Commission. The government wants the station shut down for operating without a license. But a judge did not grant the government's request this week. Community radio supporters hope the case could set a precedent. Our Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson has this report.