Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Wed March 17, 2004
Community Radio Station Still On Air
By Kelly Wilkinson
Brattleboro, VT – A community radio station in Brattleboro Vermont hopes to take on the Federal Communications Commission. The government wants the station shut down for operating without a license. But a judge did not grant the government's request this week. Community radio supporters hope the case could set a precedent. Our Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson has this report.