Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Tue January 24, 2006
Computerized Prescriptions Limit Deaths
By Deborah Runcie
Rhinebeck, NY – Congressman John Sweeney, a republican representing upstate New York, has unveiled legislation that would allocate $25 million for hospitals to purchase software for the entry of drug prescriptions.