Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Two NYS Legislators Look To Regulate E-Cigarettes
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
- MTA Police Identify Passengers Who Died In Metro-North Train Derailment
WAMC New York News
Wed March 22, 2006
Concerns About Casinos Impacting Traffic
By Deborah Runcie
Harriman, NY – There has been significant opposition in Ulster, Greene and Sullivan County New York to the building of casinos in the Catskills. Now concern has surfaced in Orange County about the potential impact on traffic congestion in the region.
WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Deborah Runcie has more.