Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Scenic Rail Expected To Be Running In Northern Berkshires This Summer
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Threats Lead To Hamilton College Lockdown
WAMC New York News
Wed March 22, 2006
Concerns About Casinos Impacting Traffic
By Deborah Runcie
Harriman, NY – There has been significant opposition in Ulster, Greene and Sullivan County New York to the building of casinos in the Catskills. Now concern has surfaced in Orange County about the potential impact on traffic congestion in the region.
WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Deborah Runcie has more.