Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
WAMC New York News
Thu December 22, 2005
Concerns About Sewage Overflow
By Deborah Runcie
Kingston, NY – Environmentalists in Ulster County New York say the proposal to build The Landing Project and Sailor's Cove in Kingston would overwhelm the city's sewage treatment plant. Others say the wastewater facility can easily meet the developers needs.
WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Deborah Runcie has more.