Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Glens Falls Prepares For Basketball Tournament Weekend
WAMC New York News
Thu December 22, 2005
Concerns About Sewage Overflow
By Deborah Runcie
Kingston, NY – Environmentalists in Ulster County New York say the proposal to build The Landing Project and Sailor's Cove in Kingston would overwhelm the city's sewage treatment plant. Others say the wastewater facility can easily meet the developers needs.
WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Deborah Runcie has more.