Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New York News
Thu December 22, 2005
Concerns About Sewage Overflow
By Deborah Runcie
Kingston, NY – Environmentalists in Ulster County New York say the proposal to build The Landing Project and Sailor's Cove in Kingston would overwhelm the city's sewage treatment plant. Others say the wastewater facility can easily meet the developers needs.
WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Deborah Runcie has more.