Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New England News
Thu April 20, 2006
Concerns Raised Over Possible Delay To Agricultural Premises Registration
By Pat Bradley
Montpelier, VT – Vermont legislators are considering imposing a delay in the agriculture agency's proposed rule mandating that all places in the state that have livestock be listed on a state registry. The state's Agriculture Secretary says a delay could leave the state vulnerable to an outbreak of avian influenza or other animal disease. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.