Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
WAMC New England News
Thu April 20, 2006
Concerns Raised Over Possible Delay To Agricultural Premises Registration
By Pat Bradley
Montpelier, VT – Vermont legislators are considering imposing a delay in the agriculture agency's proposed rule mandating that all places in the state that have livestock be listed on a state registry. The state's Agriculture Secretary says a delay could leave the state vulnerable to an outbreak of avian influenza or other animal disease. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.