Most Active Stories
- MA And CT Declare State Of Emergency, Issues Travel Bans As Winter Blast Nears
- New York State Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver Arrested On Corruption Charges
- NYS Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver Charged in Corruption Scheme
- Wrinkles In Schenectady Casino Planning
- International Paper Employee Dies From Injuries
WAMC New York News
Fri September 16, 2005
Conference Assesses States' Experiences With Health Care Reform
By Pat Bradley
Burlington, VT – The AARP-Vermont hosted a conference this week in Burlington looking at how half-a-dozen states are dealing with health care reform. More than fifty legislators from those states met to discuss what they've experienced, what works and what challenges they've encountered.
WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley spoke with some of the conference participants.