Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Fri September 16, 2005
Conference Assesses States' Experiences With Health Care Reform
By Pat Bradley
Burlington, VT – The AARP-Vermont hosted a conference this week in Burlington looking at how half-a-dozen states are dealing with health care reform. More than fifty legislators from those states met to discuss what they've experienced, what works and what challenges they've encountered.
WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley spoke with some of the conference participants.