Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Two NYS Legislators Look To Regulate E-Cigarettes
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
- MTA Police Identify Passengers Who Died In Metro-North Train Derailment
WAMC New York News
Fri September 16, 2005
Conference Assesses States' Experiences With Health Care Reform
By Pat Bradley
Burlington, VT – The AARP-Vermont hosted a conference this week in Burlington looking at how half-a-dozen states are dealing with health care reform. More than fifty legislators from those states met to discuss what they've experienced, what works and what challenges they've encountered.
WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley spoke with some of the conference participants.