Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Scenic Rail Expected To Be Running In Northern Berkshires This Summer
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Threats Lead To Hamilton College Lockdown
WAMC New York News
Fri September 16, 2005
Conference Assesses States' Experiences With Health Care Reform
By Pat Bradley
Burlington, VT – The AARP-Vermont hosted a conference this week in Burlington looking at how half-a-dozen states are dealing with health care reform. More than fifty legislators from those states met to discuss what they've experienced, what works and what challenges they've encountered.
WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley spoke with some of the conference participants.