Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
WAMC New England News
Mon November 10, 2008
Confidence Shaken in Berkshire Real Estate
By Charlie Deitz
Berkshires, Ma – The slumping housing market in many cities nation wide has Berkshire residents hesitating to pull the trigger on new homes. WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief Charlie Deitz reports .