Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
WAMC New York News
Fri December 23, 2005
Conflicting PCB test results yield more tests
By Carrie Saldo
Pittsfield, MA – The state Department of Public Health is attempting to reconcile differences between results of PCB testing it oversaw with those of a Berkshire County environmental group. Our Berkshire Bureau Chief, Carrie Saldo has the latest regarding the testing at a Pittsfield, Massachusetts elementary school.