Most Active Stories
- Cheerios Commercial Leaves Bitter Taste
- Breaking the Sound Barrier - NPR Labs Brings Radio To Hearing Impaired
- Dr. Dorothy Peteet, Columbia University – Hudson River and Climate Records
- Dr. Sara Konrath, University of Michigan – Age and Empathy
- Mass. Medical Marijuana Regulations Approved, Communities Prepare For Dispensaries
Thu March 7, 2013
Congressional Corner with Brad Hays - Part 1
Following “fiscal cliff” and “debt ceiling,”“sequester” is the latest Washington buzzword.
In today’s Congressional Corner, Union College political science professor Brad Hays tells WAMC’s Alan Chartock that the draconian budget cuts were never supposed to take effect.