Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
Thu April 25, 2013
Congressional Corner with Brad Hays - Part 1
Thanks to high-profile cases on the Affordable Care Act and same-sex marriage, the Supreme Court has been in the spotlight in recent years.
In today’s Congressional Corner, Union College political science professor Brad Hays tells WAMC’s Alan Chartock that its current cases are less likely to captivate the masses.