Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
Fri March 8, 2013
Congressional Corner with Brad Hays - Part 2
The Supreme Court has some major rulings set to come down this year.
In today’s Congressional Corner, Union College political science professor Brad Hays tells WAMC’s Alan Chartock that the Voting Rights Act ruling will be among the court’s most closely watched.