Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Wed September 5, 2012
Congressional Corner with candidate Dan Lamb - Part 1
New Yorkers are split on the issue of hydrofracking. In today’s Congressional Corner, Dam Lamb — the Democratic candidate for New York’s new 22nd district seat currently held by Republican Richard Hanna — tells WAMC’s Alan Chartock that he opposes the drilling process.