Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Tue September 4, 2012
Congressional Corner with candidate Julian Schreibman - Part 3
New Yorkers are awaiting a decision on hydraulic fracturing. In today’s Congressional Corner, Democratic candidate Julian Schreibman — who is running against incumbent Republican Chris Gibson in New York’s new 19th district — tells WAMC’s Alan Chartock that fracking poses a major risk to the environment.