Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Fri August 24, 2012
Congressional Corner with candidate Matt Doheny - Part 2
Republicans are targeting several Democratic seats in the fall election, including a key rematch in the North Country. In today’s Congressional Corner, Republican candidate Matt Doheny — who is attempting to unseat incumbent Democratic Representative Bill Owens in New York’s new 21st district seat — tells WAMC’s Alan Chartock he supports safe hydrofracking.