Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
Thu July 26, 2012
Congressional Corner with candidate Michael Kicinski - Part 2
It remains to be seen what effect the Tea Party will have on the 2012 elections. In today’s Congressional Corner, Michael Kicinski — the Tea Party candidate for New York’s new 22nd district seat currently held by Republican Richard Hanna — tells WAMC’s Alan Chartock that he supports safe hydraulic fracturing.