Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Mon April 9, 2012
Congressional Corner with Chris Murphy - Part 2
The debate over the future of entitlement programs like Medicare often splits along partisan lines. In today’s Congressional Corner, Connecticut representative Chris Murphy tells WAMC’s Alan Chartock that the government can take several steps to ensure Medicare’s future.