Most Active Stories
- Next In NYS: Legal Marijuana?
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, And Statins Do, Too
- Family Of Norman Rockwell Angered Over Conclusions Drawn In New Rockwell Biography
- Dr. Robert Levenson, University of California Berkeley - Genetics of Marital Bliss
Tue April 22, 2003
Congressional Corner with CQ's David Hawkings 4/17/03
Albany, NY – The 2.27 trillion dollar budget has been approved. The Congressional Quarterly's David Hawkings joins Alan today in a discussion about the tax cut it includes and the promises made by Senate Majority Leader, Bill Frist about that cut. First, Alan asks David about his depth of knowledge about legislative affairs and his career choice.