Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Thu October 30, 2003
Congressional Corner with CT's John Larson 10/02/03
Albany, NY – Connecticut's John Larson and Alan pick up where they left off yesterday in their discussion about the work that needs to be done in Iraq and the American companies that have been awarded contracts to rebuild there. Alan opens by asking John if it's possible that the administration's "go it alone mentality" had to do with securing contracts for American companies.