Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Wed December 31, 2003
Congressional Corner with CT's John Larson 12/30/03
Albany, NY – Saddam Hussein may have been captured but the U.S. still has thousands of troops in Iraq. Connecticut's John Larson is on the House Armed Services Committee and talks about Saddam's capture and the continued role of our troops. John and Alan also discuss the recontruction effort and the different approaches to that effort, within the Bush Administration, today in the Congressional Corner.