Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Tue September 9, 2003
Congressional Corner with CT's John Larson 8/11/03
Albany, NY – Joining Alan in the Congressional Corner this Monday is Connecticut's John Larson - to talk about Iraq and the impression we make on Muslim - and other- nations. Alan opens by asking John, who is on the Armed Services Committe, his thoughts on the situation in Iraq and what his plans are.