Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Mon December 1, 2003
Congressional Corner with CT's Nancy Johnson 11/18/03
Albany, NY – Representing Connecticut's 5th district, Nancy Johnson returns to the Congressional Corner to continue a conversation with Alan about the medicaid bill. Today Nancy gives us a more detailed look and the bill and then some good news about the proposed Upper Housatonic Valley National Heritage Area.