Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Wed April 9, 2003
Congressional Corner with CT's Nancy Johnson 4/04/03
Albany, NY – Today we have Connecticut Representative Nancy Johnson joining Alan in the Congressional Corner to talk about the concerns she has about American industry maintaining a competitive edge and how some of the proposed tax cuts might help. Alan asks Nancy about the recent proposal to cut in half the origianal proposed tax break.