Most Active Stories
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Wed April 9, 2003
Congressional Corner with CT's Nancy Johnson 4/04/03
Albany, NY – Today we have Connecticut Representative Nancy Johnson joining Alan in the Congressional Corner to talk about the concerns she has about American industry maintaining a competitive edge and how some of the proposed tax cuts might help. Alan asks Nancy about the recent proposal to cut in half the origianal proposed tax break.