Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
Mon August 4, 2003
Congressional Corner with CT's Nancy Johnson 7/24/03
Albany, NY – Prescription drugs tend to cost more in the US than in other countries. Connecticut Representative, Nancy Johnson joins Alan in the Congressional Corner today to talk about the cost of these drugs and what the pharmacutical companies are doing with the money. Some Americans have been traveling across borders to obtain their drugs for a lower cost and Alan opens by asking Nancy about this 're-importation.'