Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Mon August 4, 2003
Congressional Corner with CT's Nancy Johnson 7/24/03
Albany, NY – Prescription drugs tend to cost more in the US than in other countries. Connecticut Representative, Nancy Johnson joins Alan in the Congressional Corner today to talk about the cost of these drugs and what the pharmacutical companies are doing with the money. Some Americans have been traveling across borders to obtain their drugs for a lower cost and Alan opens by asking Nancy about this 're-importation.'