Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
Mon August 4, 2003
Congressional Corner with CT's Nancy Johnson 7/24/03
Albany, NY – Prescription drugs tend to cost more in the US than in other countries. Connecticut Representative, Nancy Johnson joins Alan in the Congressional Corner today to talk about the cost of these drugs and what the pharmacutical companies are doing with the money. Some Americans have been traveling across borders to obtain their drugs for a lower cost and Alan opens by asking Nancy about this 're-importation.'